The support forum is temporarily read-only. For urgent requests, please email contact[at]psyberia.net

[closed] email nfc export

Any question about the app? Ask it here
NoFunBen

[closed] email nfc export

Post by NoFunBen »

Alpine Quest is the best gps i have used. It replaces all the dedicated gps unites I have, and does so much more.

But now that I have all these great tracks recorded I would like an easier was to share them.

When I am hiking with friends who also have alpinequest It would be great if I could use the NFC (Near field communication) to send them gps tracks and way-points, this is for places with no Wi-Fi or cell service and you still want to transfer location data. Also a send as email attachment would be useful too, though there are ways to work around this and email files using other apps but a built in option would be a lot faster.

Thank you
Ben
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Re: email nfc export

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Hi and thanks a lot for your feedback and suggestion.

I completely agree with you, it would be a very nice feature! I also came across similar situations few times, it would have been very useful...
We are currently working hard on the next major update coming with a renewed interface, we'll plan this feature just after this release.

For waypoints, and when you have a cell service, you can use the "Share by text message" feature already available, and having this small other app installed will allow you to display received location is one click.

Best regards
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !