The support forum is temporarily read-only. For urgent requests, please email contact[at]psyberia.net

[done] Battery and time in immersive mode

Any question about the app? Ask it here
cragproductions

[done] Battery and time in immersive mode

Post by cragproductions »

I love immersive mode, but I wont use it because I like to keep tabs on the time and my battery, which are usually on the top bar.

Is there any way you can put a rough time and battery level in the top right corner of the map?

I realise this is probably delving a little into seperate app teretory!

Cheers
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Re: Battery and time in immersive mode

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Hi and thanks for your feedback.

You may have not realized that, but a simple click on the main menu icon (bottom left of the screen), displays the android system bar (which includes the system clock), and disable temporarily the immersive mode. Click again to hide the menu and display the map back in full-screen.

Alternatively, you can completely disable the immersive mode or the full-screen map from the application settings, so that the android bar and system clock are never hidden.

Let me known if it helps,
Best regards
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !
cragproductions

Re: Battery and time in immersive mode

Post by cragproductions »

Hi,

yes I saw that you can disable immerive mode and also click on the main menu.

The problem with these options are mostling forward thinking to the winter, when I will be wearing gloves and these options arent really viable. (except just disabling immersive mode. (which defeats the point!)

Even now, while its not cold and snowy, I tend to get my phone out of the pocket and glance at it to check I am on the right track. I also tend to glance at the battery and time at this point.

Its obviously not the end of the world as I never tend to use immerive mode for this reason, but I was trying it out the other day and the extra real estate really goes a long way.

Cheers.