The support forum is temporarily read-only. For urgent requests, please email contact[at]psyberia.net

[done] Convert a group of waypoints to a new set of waypoints

Any question about the app? Ask it here
Issamokh

[done] Convert a group of waypoints to a new set of waypoints

Post by Issamokh »

it's a good option to include in, Converting a group of waypoints to a new set of waypoints and vice-versa.
Issamokh

Re: Convert a group of waypoints to a new set of waypoints

Post by Issamokh »

Issamokh wrote:it's a good option to include in, Converting a group of waypoints to a new set of waypoints and vice-versa.
I forgot, of course, of an existing waypoints ;)
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Hi again,
You can convert a group of single waypoints to a set of waypoints by copying and pasting them as explained in your other post: viewtopic.php?p=4943#p4943 (click on the category icon instead of the waypoint icons).
The other way is not available right now, I'll see if this can be included in the next version.
Let me know if you have any question,
Best regards
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !
Issamokh

Post by Issamokh »

I'm all right with you, but you can convert these single waypoints to a set, only if you have created a set before, manually, which includes at least a waypoint. And my vision is to be able to convert a selected waypoints (as explained in my other post viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1919) to a totally new set of waypoints. I'm suggesting that because I've noticed when opening the data by using an external browser, the set of waypoints is existing as a single file carrying all the waypoints in contrary to single waypoints which do exist seperately. So, the set is behaving like a compressed file, and this can be a good property for transfering the single file (the set) (by Bluethooth, wifi..) instead of doing it repeatedly (for waypoints). The set of waypoints is AWESOME 8-)

Greetings.
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Post by Psyberia-Support »

No, no, if you copy all the single waypoints at once (by clicking on the single waypoints category), and paste them directly inside a folder (even the same one), a new set (i.e. a single '.set' file) will be created with all the waypoints inside, just like what you need (I guess).
Let me know
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !

Post by Guest »

Yeah! Great ! this is what I wanted. thanks
and please! don't forget to answer my other post viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1919

Cordialement.