The support forum is temporarily read-only. For urgent requests, please email contact[at]psyberia.net

[done] Landmark creation

Any question about the app? Ask it here
CRider

[done] Landmark creation

Post by CRider »

Hi,

The features related to landmark creation have been much improved with the 1.3.8 release.
However, the description of the creation of a set of positions is quite confusing at least for the French translation.

For GPX :
- creating a "set of positions" will just add the corresponding positions to the existing set of positions.
The new set does not really exist by itself and cannot be displayed as a whole.

For the new format :
- creating a "set of positions" will really create a new set which can be displayed as a whole.
- the description of the creation of a "set of positions" and a "route" is exactly the same which is not quite right.

I will modify the common French description of "set of points" and "route" but I think that there should be different descriptions for GPX and the new format.

Regards.
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Re: Landmark creation

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Hi again,
Thanks for these remarks! How can you notice all that?
I have added a new description for the GPX set creation description, feel free to modify it if needed.
I have also corrected the new format set description, which was erroneously using the route creation description...
Best regards
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !