The support forum is temporarily read-only. For urgent requests, please email contact[at]psyberia.net

[closed] online storing!

Any question about the app? Ask it here
Raqibee

[closed] online storing!

Post by Raqibee »

Dear alpiners
Hi
Thanks for your handy apk. But is there any way that I could store my info on net ? I lost my phone and I lost lots of info I've had stored on the phone by this apk that costed me lots of time. At least I wished I could log in with my laptop or with any server version to transfer data on my own.

I wished I could display or undisplay point by color or time of registering.
Next to Pic attaching a voice comment is a good idea.
Thanks
Raqibee

Re: online storing!

Post by Raqibee »

I know the export option, I didn't like it because I did not know how to import it where I want.
But after solving this thing live storing and live sharing of point with others can be hand specially for groups.
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Hi and thanks for your feedback.

An simple automatic backup feature is planned, it's really missing right now.
It has been requested few times already on this forum, it's just a matter of time and priority.

Right now the only way to backup your landmarks is to zip the landmarks folder and put it on the cloud like Dropbox.

Best regards
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !
theksmith

Post by theksmith »

just FYI - i use an app called "Autosync Google Drive" on my tablet and phone to keep my entire Alpinequest landmarks folder automaticly synced between both devices and backed up to Google Drive: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... sync&hl=en

i use the pro version and find it very reliable. there are plenty of other cloud-syncing apps out there, this is just the one i am familiar with. the same developer also makes a dropbox version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... sync&hl=en

having this running also lets me easily send GPX files from my laptop to both devices for importing into Alpinequest (by simply uploading the files to the correct folder in my Google Drive).
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Thanks a lot for great tip!
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !