The support forum is temporarily read-only. For urgent requests, please email contact[at]psyberia.net

[closed] New Feature /Enhancement request

Any question about the app? Ask it here
EamonP

[closed] New Feature /Enhancement request

Post by EamonP »

Love the product. I have just started using the Follow Track function for cycling and found it really useful. What would be good would be to have an option to display the screen when the off track alarm is first triggered. I switch off the display to save battery and just rely on the alarm. I don't always hear the alarm so a visual cue would be great. Also the first thing I do once going off track is to look at the map.
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Re: New Feature /Enhancement request

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Hi and thanks for your feedback.
Yes this is a good idea, at least to have an option to do that.
I'll see what I can do,
Thanks again
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !
Vergel

Post by Vergel »

I like the follow track function too. Could it be possible to follow the track to a specific waypoint along the path, this would be great for doing a section of a long distance path , for knowing ETA etc. Continue with your good work really enjoying the app
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Hi Vergel,
Thanks for your support.
At the moment you can do it by following routes. You will have the ETA to the next waypoint of the route. I will see if I can do what you suggest by using the segments of the track but I cannot guarantee it at the moment.
Thanks a lot.
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !