The support forum is temporarily read-only. For urgent requests, please email contact[at]psyberia.net

[closed] File-based maps My downloads Issue

Any question about the app? Ask it here
staton75

[closed] File-based maps My downloads Issue

Post by staton75 »

Hi,

I have had Alpine quest for a few months but recently encountered a problem with accessing a downloaded map. Previously, when I went to Map & layers - Available maps - File-based maps - my downloads, the file appeared (AQX file). Now, however, it's not there. The file is still in the phone's downloads. I have an SD memory card for the phone, and I have tried the alpine quest app saved on both the phone's internal memory and on the SD card but neither works in accessing the AQX file. Any advice on what I need to change to be able to access it?

PS. The SD card had been problematic recently (and still is!) as it says it is not inserted. I gather from other threads that this is not unique to my SD card. To resolve this generally have to power off and on again, although this is only a short-term fix.
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Re: File-based maps My downloads Issue

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Hi,
I've just checked and I can correctly import .AQX files from the local folders (using the file based maps browser).
Are you sure you're looking into the correct "Downloads" folder? You may have one on your internal device memory, and another one on your SD card. Also I do have a "Download" and a "Downloads" folder on my device (don't know why...).
Let me know
Best regards
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !