The support forum is temporarily read-only. For urgent requests, please email contact[at]psyberia.net

[closed] Progress bar

Any question about the app? Ask it here
emvee

[closed] Progress bar

Post by emvee »

I like Alpinequest and even more the new 1.06 version with openable/closable dialogs, but I was wondering (already in the previous versions) what the three lines of the progress dialog mean or how they work. It is good be able to see the progress but it would be even better to know judge it exactly ;-)
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Re: Progress bar

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Hi,
You're right these progress bars are not documented and actually not really usefull.
They represent the progression of the download of online tiles (images). There are 3 download threads, so 3 bars.
I sometimes use them to see the progress when the internet access is slow and the map doesn't appear quite fast.

Note that is you use offline AQM maps, these bars are not visible.
It is good be able to see the progress but it would be even better to know judge it exactly
I completely agree :D

I'll try to add a caption or something like that.
Regards
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !
emvee

Post by emvee »

Thanks for the answer, clear.

No, I do not think these bars are "not really usefull", just like you I use them to see the progress when the internet access is slow so please keep them ;-)
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Hi,
In version 1.0.9 the download progression is now displayed directly on each image tile.
The progress bars on the map tab have been removed.
Regards
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !