The support forum is temporarily read-only. For urgent requests, please email contact[at]psyberia.net

[done] Showing GPX locations

Any question about the app? Ask it here
Thunderbird30

[done] Showing GPX locations

Post by Thunderbird30 »

Is it possible to display all of my landmarks on the map at once please? I've imported a gpx file of over 300 waypoints and it's a real pain not being able to see on the map which one I'm closest to wherever I am.

I'm an avid geocacher and this would really be a help.
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Re: Showing GPX locations

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Hi,
Maybe I didn't get you, but right now, when your browse a GPX file with many waypoints, if you select one it will be focused, but other waypoints will also be drawn on the map. AlpineQuest can optionally display the names of these other drawn waypoints (setting "Draw all waypoints name").
Are you talking about displaying all waypoints of a folder ?
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !
thunderbird30

Post by thunderbird30 »

Thanks for the reply,and I've now worked out that by selecting 1 landmark it will show all of them.

What would be really helpfull though would be the ability to sort landmarks to show the ones nearest to your current position according to your gps location.
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Post by Psyberia-Support »

What would be really helpfull though would be the ability to sort landmarks to show the ones nearest to your current position according to your gps location.
Yes, right.
Added to the feature todo list.
Thanks
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !