The support forum is temporarily read-only. For urgent requests, please email contact[at]psyberia.net

[fixed] new update/ lost features

Something wrong? Report it here
greasemykey

[fixed] new update/ lost features

Post by greasemykey »

with the last update i lost the ability to enter coordinates and have it take me there. i use this program for geocaching and now i can't. are you going to be returning this feature? or did you move it to the paid app?
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Re: new update/ lost features

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Hi,
The feature you're talking about hasn't been removed from any version.
When opening the search dialog (search button), the default search input format is now a location name (this feature require Internet). However the search by coordinate is still available, just select an other input format: DMS (degrees° minutes' seconds''), DMM (degrees° minutes') and DDD (degrees°).
Let me know if it still works fine,
Regards
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !
greasemykey

Post by greasemykey »

okay i checked it out and i can input coordinates however when i do it does not show me the dot that indicates where i am and the blue dot of where i want to go.
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Hi,
As in previous versions, when you search for a particular location, the map only get centered on this location (think to remove the map lock on the current gps location if any). You need to create a focus waypoint manually (open bottom right focus dialog -> click inside it -> "Create from center position").
But you're right, it could be done automatically just like its done with a search by name. I'll do it.
Regards
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Done.
Thanks for the feedbacks.
Cam