The support forum is temporarily read-only. For urgent requests, please email contact[at]psyberia.net

Live SMS tracking

Any question about the app? Ask it here
burekbrigada

Live SMS tracking

Post by burekbrigada »

I managed to mix OziExplorer live SMS tracking with Alpine , with help of my app using info from here:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3195&sid=bfbf30c0d9 ... f6aeb35322
Does all Alpine products have these intents?
At the present I first check for "psyberia.alpinequest.full" then for "psyberia.alpinequest.free". What else I should check for?

BTW, is possible to make points created with net.psyberia.intent.extra.MEM_ID sort of permanent? At the present if user closes Alpine these points are lost. Maybe saving last point on Activity close event?
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Re: Live SMS tracking

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Hi,
If you want to keep the tracking permanent, I would suggest you to use "net.psyberia.intent.extra.TRACK_ID" instead of "net.psyberia.intent.extra.MEM_ID".
Those intents are available with those apps: https://www.alpinequest.net/compare.
Note that AlpineQuest Lite doesn't support sets or tracks so you cannot use "SET_ID" or "TRACK_ID" with it.
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !
burekbrigada

Post by burekbrigada »

Thanks,

What are the package names of OfflineMaps and OfflineMaps+ ?
I know that I can make permanent points. But for live tracking, temporary points are way more useful, but then some "permanentess" will do no harm :-)
Although I'm aware that this can be too be hard add, because than permanent point have to be "demoted" to temporary when tracking resumes. But maybe effort is justified, sooner or latter you will add real time tracking, or at least "bridge" for other apps to do so, and at the present neither MEM_ID and SET_ID are ideal for that.
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Hi again,
I've made the last location using MEM_ID restored after a restart of the app.
It will be available in next update.
OfflineMaps has the "net.psyberia.offlinemaps" package, and OfflineMaps+ "net.psyberia.offlinemapsplus".
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !