The support forum is temporarily read-only. For urgent requests, please email contact[at]psyberia.net

[closed] Stopping sounds

Any question about the app? Ask it here
Entwood

[closed] Stopping sounds

Post by Entwood »

Hi .. sorry to keep asking questions but ...

When using the tracking mode every time I stop to admire a view, and then start walking again .. the damn thing sends a "notification" message and makes a noise which is just damned annoying when I'm walking for peace and quiet. I've searched every menu option I can find but there seems to be no way of turning the pesky noises off. Notifications I just clear in full at the end of the walk so although they are pointless they cause no trouble. I have no need to be told I've stopped walking, or restarted .. I KNOW that information already as it was a conscious decision on my part.

PLEASE tell me there is a way of silencing the app ?? I resorted to setting the phone to "do not disturb" mode but then missed an important message from my wife, so on subsequent walks I have had to put up with the incessant "beeping" of the app ....

Regards

E
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Re: Stopping sounds

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Hi. No problem for the questions!

In the track recorder settings, simply uncheck the option "Warn me if the GPS signal is lost or too weak" (number 3).
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !
Wkb21

Re: [closed] Stopping sounds

Post by Wkb21 »

NThis doesn't work. The beeps are still there when a complete clear sky is visible!
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Re: [closed] Stopping sounds

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !