The support forum is temporarily read-only. For urgent requests, please email contact[at]psyberia.net

can't handle external content + problems uninstalling

Something wrong? Report it here
Volpen

can't handle external content + problems uninstalling

Post by Volpen »

Hi. I have not been able to open kml, gpx or any type of file with the app for a while now. I keep getting an "Unable to handle external content" error. This problem started to happen in my old phone, and seems to have transfered to my new one when I switched between them. I wonder if there is some leftover file causing it, but I have no idea what it can be. I've tried reinstalling multiple times, deleting all psyberia folders, but nothing changes.
I don't know if it is related, but I have been having trouble uninstalling the app as well. I can only do it from the Play Store. Any other attempt just generates Android's Uninstaller app to crash.

Hope you can help me, as this app is a very important part of my life

Thanks!
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Re: can't handle external content + problems uninstalling

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Hi,
This message is displayed when the application is not able to read the file content from the other app (the app where the file comes from).
Can you tell me what app version do you use? Or better, after you see the error message, can you make an error report from the app (main menu -> More -> Report).

Concerning the uninstallation issues unfortunately nothing is done by the app so I don't have idea of what's going on...
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !