The support forum is temporarily read-only. For urgent requests, please email contact[at]psyberia.net

Sort of curious?

Something wrong? Report it here
geofactotem

Sort of curious?

Post by geofactotem »

Francois,
I have just forced an update to the latest beta having spotted a reference on the French Forum and was pleased to see that the icon sort has been implemented, thank you.

My first reaction was that it had not been fully implemented as it does not appear as a displayed 'set' sort key whilst it does as a imported file sort key. I was mistaken of course because it is there but beyond the first screenful unlike the file sort. The cause of this difference is the 'Set' sort key 'Type'. I have tried this sort on two of my sets and it does not appear to do anything? Do we need it? If so what does it do and should it be available as a file sort key as well?

Absolutely no rush, this is very trivial but having spotted it thought it was worth a mention.

Regards
David
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Re: Sort of curious?

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Hi David,
The sort by "Type" does sort by type of placemark (waypoints, sets, routes, tracks, files, etc).
If you only have waypoints listed then it won't do anything spacial.
Can be used when listing the complete list of displayed items, and you want them to be listed by type of placemark.
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !