The support forum is temporarily read-only. For urgent requests, please email contact[at]psyberia.net

[closed] problem with "follow path"

Something wrong? Report it here
atlaware

[closed] problem with "follow path"

Post by atlaware »

Hi,
I'm very happy with AlpineQuest, meets all my needs very well!

I have only a little problem with the function "follow path": I set it, I set the "alert" distance and it work well, if I go out of the path it beep correctly, but the "remain on path" and the "do on path" screen it never be updated, the data remains static as on start.

It isn't a problem of gps, because at the end of the tour I export the path in kml and upload it on google and is correct, and also on the screen of AQ, during tour, my GPS point is correct and all other date...

How I wrong?

Question less relevant:
It's possible to save gps point update to 20 sec? I set it but every tour is reset to default 5 sec.

Thank you and sorry for my english that is not the best of :)

Version of AQ: 1.4.20

Atla.
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Re: problem with "follow path"

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Hi,
I have checked the follow path feature and you're right that the "done on path" and "remaining on path" values are not updated anymore. This will be corrected in the next update, I'm really sorry about that.
Concerning the tracking frequency, you can set it to any value and start the tracking, it will work fine (even if 5s is displayed again, the previously selected value is kept for recording). This is also an issue that will be fixed in the next update.
Sorry for these disagreements,
Best regards
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !