The support forum is temporarily read-only. For urgent requests, please email contact[at]psyberia.net

Move (copy) placemarks

Any question about the app? Ask it here
alexlong

Move (copy) placemarks

Post by alexlong »

Hi, François.

Is it possible to add the ability to move / copy placemarks from one location to another (from one folder to another folder) when this placemark is on the screen?
Now if I want to move a placemark from one folder to another, I need to open Placemarks → Explore Placemarks, select the folder where this placemark is, longpress and select copy or cut. Next, select the destination folder and add a placemark there.

If you click on a plcaemark on the screen, a pop-up menu will appear – you can add the item "Move" or "Copy" to further select the destination folder.
It can also be done with placemarks that are in the Placemarks → Displayed placemarks list. Open the menu via longpress so that you can physically move a placemark.
alexlong

Re: Move (copy) placemarks

Post by alexlong »

Somewhere here:
Placemark1.jpg
(194.85 KiB) Not downloaded yet
alexlong

Post by alexlong »

Hi.
How about my question?
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Hi Alex,
Sorry for the delay.
Yes this is something I would like to do. I've added it to the wanted features list.
Also, I don't forget this other request concerning moving placemarks, it's in the top list.
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !
Suntalla

Post by Suntalla »

Hi François and Alex,
My prefered way of moving placemarks about would be:
select one or more,
then select move or copy
then manualy, swipe, them to the folder of choice that is in a scroll down list on the left.
My quess/hope is that a lot off users will find this easy.
For people with a long list of folders as a help the option to give colour to folders, so they can make important folders more easy to select because they stand out.
A.Q. aficionado
Friendly greetings
Jos