List of changes:
- Added import support of GeoJSON placemark files;
- Added import support of IGC track files;
- Added support of polar coordinate systems (arctic and antarctic);
- Added ability to convert placemarks between types and to reverse paths;
- Added ability to create a quick waypoint as long press map action;
- Added ability to display previews for all types of placemarks in the placemarks explorer;
- Added a “Screensaver” custom button that turns the screen black, disables the “Screen always on” option and is removed when screen turns off;
- Added max speed and max elevation fields in the Explorer mode;
- Improved print map tool (added display of scale bar, scale value and grid names);
- Improved display and input of location coordinate systems;
- Improved share coordinates dialog;
- When renaming a placemark, the underlying file is also renamed;
- Greatly improved import speed of external placemark files (GPX, KML/KMZ, SHP, etc.);
- Unfortunately, the GraphHopper routing service had to be removed due to incompatible terms of services;
- Various improvements (#13650, #13613, #13626, #13614, #14107, #14180, #14057) and bug fixes (#14162, #14239, #14076, #13653).
For devices that don't have access to Google Play, it's still possible to get the application from our website: click here for more details.
Thanks to all AlpineQuest users.